Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Journal!

Hola Journalers!  
I am really excited to share with you my new art journal. This is going to be the journal i share from and do pages for!
FOR THE COVER:
I started out by buying a rather large sketch book (in the store its the canson mixed media journal)
then i covered it with a colored paper : i used french paper in blue.
then i wanted my cover to be simple with a title (my last one was just coved in brown paper bag with painted pink flowers.) 
i went online and looked for a pretty picture i was obsessed with and i couldnt pass up. i found a pretty deer. i cut her out so she looked like a pop out.
Then i picked a title that i loved/thought would be fun and matched the image i glued down.
i picked norwegian wood by the beatles. 
i traced my letters and cut them out from woodgrained paper then glued them down.
for a little extra fun i added some japanese tape by the binding!

Some details of my journal cover!


 Peace & Love!
Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home