Sunday, November 21, 2010

sunday prompt




Hi my name is jes and.......I'm a nerd! yes yes i know you guys are shocked right? maybe not. everyone i have ever met always think that they are nerds. (i think deep down every one is nerdy) i go to school with a of nerds but were not all the same so your prompt is: I'm a nerd because...
1. i gathered pictures one big picture and a smaller picture

2. i thought the white page was too plain so i used some water colors to add some color to the page and to the notecard

3. i used the back of those"bill envelopes" and some washi tape

4. also made a room behind the big picture to add a note card for my journaling

5. i use starbucks coffee sleeves to make the" NERD" letters 

6. used some scrapbooking paper to make the circles


7. used some paint pens and my scissors to make my note card interesting part of the page


ta-da! your done!

hope you enjoyed this page! 
love and cupcakes 
jes







Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teddi said...

is that photo on ur journal pg a self portrait? so pretty

November 25, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger jes said...

no it's not me lol i don't have any pictures yet. but thanks

November 25, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home