Sunday, December 5, 2010

sunday prompt


first of all happy december! i hope you like this weeks playlist a little christmas music to get you in the christmas spirit. so now for the prompt: i get happy when you can write about anything that makes you happy it could be as simple as a nice hot chocolate on a cold winter day.

1. I gathered supplies like pictures, book pages, tape, ribbon.

2. I arranged the pictures in a place i liked them as well as the book page.

3. I placed the ribbon behind a photo 


4. for the journaling i masked a square and drew on top of it



5. used my pen to add some interest to my photos and used some tape to add some color


ta-da! your done!
love and cupcakes
jes





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrine - make it and fake it said...

AWWWW, this looks great!!! love it!

love K

April 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger THE BLONDE MOMENTS said...

great!!

September 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home